Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To add to your Oprah repitoire

We've been through picture posing before but, really, you can never really go over it too much. This time it's not my vague remembering of a friend telling me about an Oprah episode she saw once but an article by a former model handler from Elite. Oooh Aaaah.

10 Ways to Look Good in Photos


I'm sure you'll have read some of the tips before but the one that really stood out to me is #2: "Put your tongue behind your teeth and smile, which will relax your face." Let me know if it works for you but I find it hard to put my tongue behind my teeth gently. I've been practicing this in the mirror for the last day and I keep having to clench my teeth together to keep my tongue from not showing. Ok. I think this blog post has officially gotten weird.

Better luck to you with the photo tips.

No comments: